Leading your Video Call
- 1.Shut down any apps or sites that may also use your camera or mic
- 2.(If allowed) Connect your headphones with a mic
- 4.If you don't, at the very least take these steps:
- 1.Open your Sound settings to see if the mic is getting sound
- 1.On a Mac, you should see blue bars moving
- 2.Open your browser settings to see if you have allowed the platform to use mic. For example, meet.jit.si should be listed as Allowed.
- 5.Quit your browser completely and then restart it
- 1.On a Mac, use Cmd + Q or Quit from the app menu to quit completely
Try to find a quieter place with fewer people on the wifi.
- 1.Make sure you have the most updated location of the call. It will either be a link or a phone number.
- 2.Review your agenda once more and how much time you plan to spend on each item.
Don't have agenda? Check out the how-to article.